B.Sc. in Agriculture (4 Years, 8 Semester)
To be eligible for applying to the program, one must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level (or equivalent) with a minimum aggregate GPA of 2.0 or Aggregate 50% in percentage scale.
- Must have taken PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in both XI and XII (or equivalent)
- Minimum aggregate GPA of 2.0 or Aggregate 50% in percentage scale
- Candidates with I.Sc. in Agriculture are eligible to apply for B.Sc. in Agriculture. Eligibility requirements are same to that of percentage criteria for NEB +2 graduates.
The entrance examination is highly competitive and the successful candidates are eligible to get admission.
Notification for admission to all undergraduate programs offered by the school under the department is published in major dailies and is in the website: www.apply.ku.edu.np in the month of June/July seeking applications from eligible candidates. Collection of applications is followed by an entrance examination designed to test applicants' command over Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates qualifying in the entrance examination are called for an interview. The interview is aimed at testing individual's aptitude in the field in which one is seeking admission and is taken by the relevant department.
- Attested copy of Mark sheets of secondary and higher secondary education,
- Official document showing the average grades in Physics, Chemistry and Biology,
- Character certificates issued by the school last attended,
- Attested copy of citizenship.